- SERCA is an alliance of 12 regional conservation groups based on the far south coast of NSW including chipstop, the (Bega) Environment Network, (Eurobodalla) Coastwatchers, South East Forest Rescue.
- Our focus for the last year has been getting native forests included in climate change policies making green carbon count.
- Developing links with other conservation groups: we are working with Environment Tasmania, Friends of the Earth in Victoria, the Nature Conservation Councils of NSW and the ACT, Wilderness Society, and have approached others as well to make joint approaches to Government
- Research: we have obtained FOI material on the failure of FNSW to conduct sustainable operations, either ecologically or economically; and worked with academics in the field and Margaret Blakers.
- Public education: we have held regional public forums on forests and climate change; we have also developed two websites, eNewsletters and an information pack.
- general meetings quarterly, campaign meetings more frequently as required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02)64923267
- Address: PO box 797, Bega NSW 2550
- Postcode(s): 2545, 2546, 2548, 2550, 2551
- Web: http://www.serca-online.org/
Are you a member of this group? Drop us a line and tell us how many supporters you have to complete this profile.